1. Who is the best person to contact to arrange a private event at Carnivale?
Molly Stabb, Director of Sales & Catering, is available at (312) 850-3852 or firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you with your private event needs!
2. Do you have valet parking?
Your car is in good hands with the help of our valet staff. Parking is available for $9/car.
3. Are there other convenient ways of transportation to Carnivale?
Carnivale is located conveniently in the West Loop/Fulton Market neighborhood of Chicago. The CTA Green Line and Pink Line both stop at Clinton, which is about a few minutes walk away from the restaurant. Cabs and Ubers are also accessible to the restaurant.
4. Is there a coat check available?
Of course! Available at entrance of restaurant – weather pending.
5. What types of service styles are offered for private events?
We’ve got everything! Individually plated, buffet, heavy reception and family style are all offered at Carnivale.
6. Are tastings available?
Please inquire with your Sales Manager as certain guidelines are in place for tastings.
7. Is AV equipment available at the venue?
Carnivale offers standard Audio Visual equipment for rent such as microphone, speaker, Screen, and LCD projector. No surcharge for utilizing your own AV, or groups are able to utilize outside AV companies of their choosing.
8. Is there a list of preferred vendors for private events?
We are proud to work with several preferred vendors. Please inquire with your Sales Manager for our current Preferred Vendor List.
9. What is required to book the space?
To reserve a private event space, we require a deposit of 50% of the Food & Beverage Minimum with signed agreement. Full prepayment of event is due with guarantee of attendance.